Expired Panda Giveaways

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
I selected the blank box (i.e. not Spanish) and the installation/downloading screen appears to be in English. I hope the rest is English too. Because I don't know Spanish.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
I selected the blank box (i.e. not Spanish) and the installation/downloading screen appears to be in English. I hope the rest is English too. Because I don't know Spanish.
The installation will be in English, you can change by in the upper right corner, click Menu, select suitable Language !
panda-internet-security-change-language.png

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I don't see the download link on this page.

Edit: I had to use proxy to see it.
Ashampoo_Snap_2014.08.31_07h38m39s_001_.png

I hope it isn't in Spanish.

If you download it from the official site it is in English. There is a drop down for language in which you have to choose Spanish otherwise it installs the English version.

You should understand that this thread is wrong or how ?
Post you if all you have added so much to...!

The purpose of my posting the official link was to show that the Promo was legit from Panda. The link provided in the OP was a direct download to an installer.I never said the link was wrong,I just posted the official Panda link to verify it.

When posting a direct link to any file or Installer,the poster should scan the file as well as an applicable URL and post these results somewhere in the original thread.As you can see the threads have been edited to include the VT results and that the installer was scanned and verified clean.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The purpose of my posting the official link was to show that the Promo was legit from Panda. The link provided in the OP was a direct download to an installer.I never said the link was wrong,I just posted the official Panda link to verify it.

When posting a direct link to any file or Installer,the poster should scan the file as well as an applicable URL and post these results somewhere in the original thread.As you can see the threads have been edited to include the VT results and that the installer was scanned and verified clean.

Reactions: akshay1189

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
You can choose between Panda Internet Security and Antivirus Pro, your choice:

upload_2014-8-31_9-2-2.png

Panda IS you can either buy at 30% off or get a 6 month free trial

Panda AV Pro you can either buy at 25% off or get a 6 month free trial

The page is in Spanish, I translated to english above^^

Please note that text box and button cannot be translated, sorry

Update: Promo is same as the Panda Pro: Please merge!

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The links provided in the OP are direct links to the installers.All installers are in English,even the ones from the Spanish site

Nightwalker

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
I am using the free trial (not expired), can I take advantage of this promo?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I am using the free trial (not expired), can I take advantage of this promo?

*However, be advised that if you have already used any trial version of Panda Internet Security 2015, you will not be able to active this special 180 days trial edition.

I would say no but you can try

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Panda Cloud Antivirus Pro Edition 3.0 - free 6 months license, for home use

Panda Cloud Antivirus Pro Edition is normally priced at $29.99 per serial number/license key.But as part of Panda’s special promo offer, you can download a 6 months full version Panda Cloud Antivirus Pro Edition for free.

How it works - Details:

1.Download the special six months installer from this promo page:http://acs.pandasoftware.com/cloudantivirus/southbay/PandaCloudAntivirus.exe
2.Install it. Take note that during installation, Panda Cloud Antivirus tries to install Panda Security Toolbar, change your homepage & default search provider. Make sure to deselect the options if you don’t want the toolbar (most of us won’t want it nor do you need it to use Panda Cloud Antivirus Pro)
3.After installation finished, an activation Window should pop up. Enter your email address, then click on the “Continue” button.
4.If your email address has never been used to register Panda, you will immediately receive an email containing an activation link. Click on that activation link to activate your Panda Cloud Antivirus account.
5.Panda Cloud Antivirus Pro Edition 6 Months subscription will now be activated. If you want to make sure your Panda Cloud Antivirus Pro Edition is properly registered, click on the “My products” button in the main window.

Note: If you have already used any trial version of Panda 2014 products on your system, you may not be able to active this special 180 days trial edition.

About:

Panda Cloud Antivirus Pro is a security program for your computer that helps protect against malware (viruses, spyware, adware, etc.) using lightweight cloud technology and has extra features like URL & web filtering, WiFi monitoring, community firewall, USB vaccination, and more.
Panda Cloud Antivirus Pro edition, the name itself indicates that the Antivirus uses ‘Cloud technology’, consists of a fast and lightweight antivirus agent that is connected in real-time to Panda Labs’ online Collective Intelligence servers to protect faster against faster viruses, spyware, rootkits, unknown malware and malicious activity while barely impacting PC performance. There’s no need for massive signature files on your PC or daily updates. Although there is also a free edition of Panda Cloud Antivirus available, I would recommend you to grab this pro edition since it offers extended protection compared to the one available in the free edition of the program. Community Firewall which monitors new programs on the Internet and assigns blocking and connection rights based on the feedback of the community, and protection in public WiFi networks, are the main components that differentiate between the free and pro versions. There is also no nagging advertising screens and multi-lingual 24×7 technical support.

Last edited:

ahmad123

Level 4
Verified
Aug 31, 2014
Notice Friend:::Furthermore, please take note this freebie is really an extended trial of Panda Cloud Antivirus Pro instead of an actual license. In terms of features and protections, there are no differences between a trial and a real license — you get all the same features, updates, and protection. The difference arises in who can install it. If you have used Panda Cloud Antivirus Pro in the past, then you might not be able to install an extended trial and thus won’t be able to get this freebie. (If you haven’t used Panda Cloud Antivirus Pro in the past, then you can get this freebie.)

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Threads merged. Shareware On Sale is giving the same installer as the southbay promo from before.

Reactions: vnoctober
ا

الشمس

mcafee, panda & web root are doling out 180 days free trials since like forever :confused:

Nikos751

Level 20
Verified
Malware Tester
Feb 1, 2013
I think Panda Cloud Av Pro, is now the Panda antivirus pro 2015. So, what's going on with that if I install it?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.