Expired Panda Giveaways

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Last edited:
Reactions: frogboy

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Use the download button on the promo page to get a free 6 months trial for Panda Antivirus Pro 2016

Panda Antivirus Pro 2016 Features:

• Panda Antivirus Pro 2016 protects against all types of known and unknown threats
    Panda Antivirus Pro 2016 is truly 'install and forget'. Remove viruses and any other threats or malware from your computer. Essential anti virus programe that offers real-time protection for your PC.

• Protect your wireless networks against hackers and intruders
    Panda Antivirus Pro 2016 includes a bidirectional firewall to protect your Wi-Fi network from intrusions and unwanted connections. Chat, share photos and videos, read your favorite blogs or simply surf the Web with complete peace of mind.

• Protect all your online communication against fraud with our antivirus program
    Panda Antivirus Pro 2016 also protects you against online fraud, identity theft, phishing attacks and other criminal activities.

• A rescue kit for your PC
    Safe- mode computer disinfectant - for emergencies and critical situations. No need to turn your computer on. Unlimited usage - share with friends and family.

Swathiravi

Level 1
Mar 14, 2016
Hi Sundaram , This is Swathi Ravi , a new member . I was looking out for a good Security software from giveaways , after my Bitdefender 30 days free was over . .And found your link nice . Since you are 2 year old member , i thought you could guide me in choosing the needed security software's for my Windows 7 home ,PC safety . . Infact i was looking out for a good additional firewall and anti malware .Presently am using MalwareBytes Free . Had to Uninstall SpyBot , when loading Bitdefender , as it would not Load without my Uninstalling it . Don't Know why ? Pls also suggest other safety measures , as at times i download movies Or music from torrent sites . And do general browsing . Earlier i had tried K7 and Kaspersky for 1 yr each by payment , which was very less and below Rs 600/- . After seeing lot of reviews i chose Bitdefender .For atleast 6 yrs i was on AVg free also . Now i want the best and at the same time Economical . Any other site where i can get Free giveaways with ease of use . ie., download and start using it .Infact Panda Internet security 2016 , free 6 months link in your site attracted me !! Waiting for your kind reply at the earliest .Presently am using without any Anti virus .Hope you will reply immediately. .. my mail id - 1omsribhooman6@gmail.com .

Last edited:

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Hi Sundaram , This is Swathi Ravi , a new member . I was looking out for a good Security software from giveaways , after my Bitdefender 30 days free was over . .And found your link nice . Since you are 2 year old member , i thought you could guide me in choosing the needed security software's for my Windows 7 home ,PC safety . . Infact i was looking out for a good additional firewall and anti malware .Presently am using MalwareBytes Free . Had to Uninstall SpyBot , when loading Bitdefender , as it would not Load without my Uninstalling it . Don't Know why ? Pls also suggest other safety measures , as at times i download movies Or music from torrent sites . And do general browsing . Earlier i had tried K7 and Kaspersky for 1 yr each by payment , which was very less and below Rs 600/- . After seeing lot of reviews i chose Bitdefender .For atleast 6 yrs i was on AVg free also . Now i want the best and at the same time Economical . Any other site where i can get Free giveaways with ease of use . ie., download and start using it .Infact Panda Internet security 2016 , free 6 months link in your site attracted me !! Waiting for your kind reply at the earliest .Presently am using without any Anti virus .Hope you will reply immediately. .. my mail id - 1omsribhooman6@gmail.com .
If you need advise regarding your security config I would suggest you to post your current one in Security Configuration Wizard and I guarantee you that this incredibly helpful community will guide you further :)

Last edited:

Sundaram999

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2014
Dear Swathi Ravi, I agree with pablozi. I want to ask for forgiveness. My english is not very well)))https://malwaretips.com/members/pablozi.287/

Reactions: brambedkar59

MITKH

Level 3
Verified
Nov 4, 2014
Panda Internet Security 2017 - 6 months free

3543614870012236630_Panda-Internet-Security-2017.png

Get a free license Panda Internet Security 2017 anti-virus complex for 6 months (trial for 180 days).
Protect your personal information, family and money with one of the best software for Internet security

Panda Internet Security 2017 - comprehensive antivirus with firewall, cloud technologies and proactive protection.
It includes tools to protect against malware and phishing websites, personal data protection, online backup.

Panda Internet Security is designed so that you can safely enjoy your digital life.
It provides maximum protection against viruses and scams, as well as a firewall to protect against hackers and protect Wi-Fi.
Free License Panda Internet Security 2017

For Panda Internet Security free license for 6 months (trial for 180 days), follow these steps:
1. Download of Internet Security of Panda (1.8 MB Download now, on-line installation).
ОS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP 32|64-bit
Note: The online installer from the 2016 version, but it will be downloaded and installed the latest version of anti-virus - in 2017.
2. Install and activate a trial version for 180 days.

* This is a trial license for 180 days (6 months) for 1 PC for home (personal) use.
* License Activation is performed after installation.
* You get free upgrades during the license period.
* No free technical support.

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.