Status
Not open for further replies.

lordman

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 18, 2013
The new 2016 Consumer Solutions range by Panda Security is finally available! In an increasingly global and multi-device environment, the 2016 Consumer Solutions range is designed to make the digital world easier and more secure.

antivirus-2016.jpg

http://www.pandasecurity.com/mediac...solutions-in-the-2016-consumer-product-range/

D

Deleted member 2913

Has the GUI or anything in free version changed like no need to install toolbar for web protection, etc...?

Reactions: lordman

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
I wouldn't pay £81.39 for their gold edition, in fact any, to over priced, one PC for £65.99, Kaspersky is offering their total security, 5 devices for £29.99.

Reactions: lordman

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
I like the new design. Hope they have fixed the "Slow browsing" problem. Last time I installed it made by web-browsing so slow that I had to remove it.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@Mostafa Elbadry : Main changes is redesigned UI, improved components and Windows 10 support which clearly stated already on the link. (changelog already)

D

Deleted member 2913

Can anyone give info on Panda Free 2016-
1. How many processes are there?
2. Is toolbar install required for Web protection?
3. What all is installed by Panda free in add/remove programs?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@yesnoo : As per my observation which compare on the previous version then the process usually takes one or two.

You don't need a web toolbar at all, you may grab the protection without any problems.

The Panda AV Free itself. If you include the Toolbar then check for respective search engine mentioned.

D

Deleted member 2913

@yesnoo : As per my observation which compare on the previous version then the process usually takes one or two.

You don't need a web toolbar at all, you may grab the protection without any problems.

The Panda AV Free itself. If you include the Toolbar then check for respective search engine mentioned.
Are you sure on the info?

I think Panda Free 2015 had 4-5 processes running... Toolbar install was necessary for web protection (though after install you can remove toolbar & keep web protection)... Add/Remove programs had Panda AV, Toolbar & Panda Devices or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.