Poll Password Manager Poll (2022)

Which Password manager do you use?(Poll)

• KeePass

Votes: 36 16.3%
  • NordPass

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Sticky password

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • LastPass

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • Bitwarden

Votes: 112 50.7%
  • Dashlane

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Firefox

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • 1Password

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • Kaspersky Password Manager

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Roboform

Votes: 11 5.0%

• Total voters

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
I mean if it was credential stuffing is that really a breach? Every time someone is compromised due to credential stuffing and reused passwords it kind of negates the words "breached" and "hacked".

BigWrench

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Any thoughts on NordPass?
Or Keeper?
(Trialed Bitwarden, and kinda liked it)

Trialing both. Any thoughts???
THANKS

✌️

Reactions: Paul.R

Bumblebee Uncle

Level 3
Well-known
Mar 15, 2022
Think of it this way! Would you keep trusting a lock that is always in the news to be picked!
I would go for either Bitwarden because they are open source or to be more secure go with Keepass since it works locally.

Reactions: M4RT1NE2

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022
I am afraid to use password managers who use the cloud. Sometimes I try to overcome my fear by installing other software. But one day and back again.

KeePass for me a beloved program.

Reactions: Thales

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.