Advice Request Password Managers

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

djkwartz

Level 1
Oct 17, 2018
Switched from LastPass (paid subscriber) to Sticky Password (lifetime subscription) to Bitwarden more than a year ago and have no regrets. I highly recommend it! :cool: I use the browser extension and the Android application. I might even upgrade my account to premium because of their newest update! However, the free version will get you every features you need from a good password manager.

R2D2

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Aug 7, 2017
In order of preference - Lastpass, Bitwarden, Roboform, Sticky Password and Keepass

Bill K

Level 5
Verified
Jul 25, 2018
Does Bitwarden allow to keep your passwords only on your computer?
I'm not a Bitwarden user, but looking at their site it doesn't appear as a simple option to store in a local file like some other programs. They do suppport:

On-premise Hosting
- Easily deploy and host Bitwarden on-premise with no dependency on external cloud services.

Further details on how to install and deploy the on-premise hosting option are given here.

D

Deleted member 178

If you have a bit of brain you don't need password manager, i created an easy-to-remember method based on a personal passphrase adapted for every sites .
Only con, it is long to type ^^

My only needs for managers is that some banking sites forces complex usernames and sometimes im lazy to type...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.