- Apr 28, 2015
Windows x86cd "%ProgramFiles%\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Secure Connection 5.2"avp.com update http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/ap2 Windows x64cd "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Secure Connection 5.2"avp.com update http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/ap2
SourceCheck the presence of a patch in the standard windows "Support", "About the program."
WebAV performance tuning
To begin testing you need to do next:
1. Install product
2. Update from public servers and reboot OS
3. Enable traces
4. Set Manual mode of Update
5. Set Update source: Index of /ap2/
6. Reboot OS
As usual I'd like to remind you:
1) If you found any problem, please, re-check it on the previous patch. Here we are looking only for bugs related to current patch.
2) Don't forget about traces and screenshots.
Bug report: version 2021MR3
Flood will be deleted.