Peazip 6.3.1

Will you give Peazip a try?

• Yes

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I'll keep using my current zip program. Please specify the one you're currently using

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sr. Normal 2.0

Using Bandizip stable here. Free, fast and a very useful tool. ;)

chrome_2017-03-12_10-53-05.png

Reactions: BugCode

See Jeff, you just had to ruin it for me didn't ya ? :( lol

@Parsh
I may give yours a look now that Jeff ruined my intrigue with PeaZip, see how evil he is ;)

Haozip, Free compession software with the largest user group in China! Efficient! Utility! Fast!
Its from China and uses the Qihoo engine ? Never Mind :(

How PeaZip works is somewhere on the PeaZip webpage. Besides, if you use VS - depending upon your settings - you might see an alert for 7z.exe.

Anyway, did not mean to wreck your PeaZip experience.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
How PeaZip works is somewhere on the PeaZip webpage. Besides, if you use VS - depending upon your settings - you might see an alert for 7z.exe.

Anyway, did not mean to wreck your PeaZip experience.
Ahhh, I was just poking at ya, no harm no foul Jeff. ;)

EASTER

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
May 9, 2017
Uh well I had once been a long time WinRAR user and only recently preferred the way 7Zip performs so turn to it now.

But thanks to this topic I want to have a go with bandizip.

Oh almost forgot, and yes I would try PeaZip. Tried it eons ago but was satisfied enough with WinRAR at the time.

Reactions: AtlBo
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.