JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hello,
Planned Emsisoft Support Forum Shutdown ; it ends on July 10th, 2022.

Important Announcement: Planned Forum Shutdown​

Christian Mairoll
By Christian Mairoll
06/28/22
After almost 20 years in active service, the time has come for our forum to retire. The security landscape has changed a lot over the years, and so has our company and online communities in general. We feel that, today, we can serve our customers best by direct 1:1 support through live chat and the ticket system. The public forum use decreased significantly in recent years, which is unsurprising, given that Emsisoft morphed from a consumer-focused anti-malware software startup into a fully grown-up B2B SaaS cybersecurity company.
After careful consideration we have decided to shut this forum down on August 1st, 2022.
Ahead of the shutdown we will change the forum to read-only state on July 10th, 2022.
I would like to express my personal gratitude to all member of this little online community for their long standing support. Special thanks go to our team of moderators and everyone who submitted new malware and false positives. I would like to invite you to send in your files either through submit@emsisoft.com or fp@emsisoft.com from now on.
Our team will continue to participate in larger security related communities like BleepingComputer, MalwareTips and Wilders and so we hope to see you there.
Thank you!

Christian Mairoll
CEO Emsisoft

Last edited by a moderator:

gery79

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
crisis is hitting everywhere even this industry .... I think it is not a welcomed fact for those who spent time and efforts there . Personally i left emsi since they ditched their firewall and i believe almost all those who ditched their firewalls have not made the right decision for us but for their profits . So lets cut all the corners just to make it easier and better for us ..Screw all the clients

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.