Please help! This Virus, Malware, etc. has taken over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rami801

New Member
hello, i listed the details. thanks for any assistance

6/25/17 or 6/26/17. I was downloading programs to assist with android data extraction (broken phone). After a particular download (Wondershare) it had auto restarted my computer and since then I've noticed a lot malware, then changes in directories and it continued to more & more by the hour. Although I didnt notice immediately, I wanted to get a better antivirus that day as well, so i downloaded a trial of kaspersky full suite, and when it restarted my computer it error'd out and thats when i knew something was wrong. It would convert files to .exe, it would create shortcuts, created admins and made me a limited user, shows a lot of cpu usage, memory, etc., it advises that i need to activate windows in pc settings, tells me that I have Windows NT (when i have 8.1 pro), I would try to create an account here on this site and others and it would auto sign me out, a lot of user access requests
 

Attachments

Hello,

FRST.gif
Fix with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

icon_exclaim.gif
This fix was created for this user for use on that particular machine.
icon_exclaim.gif

icon_exclaim.gif
Running it on another one may cause damage and render the system unstable.
icon_exclaim.gif
​

Download attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop:

Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!

  • Right-click on
    FRST.gif
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Press the Fix button just once and wait.
  • If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
  • When finishes FRST will generate a log on the Desktop, called Fixlog.txt.

Please attach it to your reply.



Check Disk
  • Press the
    WindowsKey.png
    on your keyboard. Type cmd and right click >> Run as Administrator.
  • Copy/Enter the command below and press Enter:
  • Code:
    chkdsk C: /r
  • You should get a message to schedule Check Disk at next system restart. Please type Y and press Enter.
  • All you should do now is to restart your PC and let the Check Disk process finish uninterrupted.
Check Disk report:
  • Press the
    WindowsKey.png
    + R on your keyboard at the same time. Type eventvwr and click OK.
  • In the left panel, expand Windows Logs and then click on Application.
  • Now, on the right side, click on Filter Current Log.
  • Under Event Sources, check only Wininit and click OK.
  • Now you'll be presented with one or multiple Wininit logs.
  • Click on an entry corresponding to the date and time of the disk check.
  • On the top main menu, click Action > Copy > Copy Details as Text.
  • Paste the contents into your next reply.
 

Attachments

Sorry for that.
Before I do as you requested. I want to advise I just got done completing the most recent FRST log scan. I have attached the following logs. Would you still like me to perform as you requested from the previous file?
 

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top