AI Assist Please suggest replacement Modems for Bell fiber optic network

Victor M

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 3, 2022
Hi,

Please suggest some replacement Modems for the Bell fiber optic network. I am not adding a router, I already have a router. It must have firmware patches available.

Thanks.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Hello,

You can consider the Bell Home Hub 3000 or the Sagemcom Fast 5566. Both are compatible with Bell's fiber optic network and regularly receive firmware updates. Ensure to verify the model's compatibility with your specific service package from Bell.

Best Regards.

Brahman

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2013
Hi,

Please suggest some replacement Modems for the Bell fiber optic network. I am not adding a router, I already have a router. It must have firmware patches available.

Thanks.
Talk with your ISP before changing fiber optical modem. Your service provider may have a locked OLT which may require a specific brand of modem.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.