Now 2 weeks with new provider, Speed 100 Mbps down / 10 Mbps up

I got this from a friend in Sweden.
We should be so lucky.
sweden.jpg

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
I'm satisfied with my cable network provider, maybe upload could be higher but it is cheap and stable

View attachment 198043
Did you work for your ISP or did you select your home server. Ping of 0ms is really good. My ISP started throttling speed from advertised 10Megs to 1Megs. Dunno why they do it. I asked several times and no clear answer. Will wait till this month to switch to new ISP.

Kwan ST

Level 2
Verified
Dec 22, 2016
Did you work for your ISP or did you select your home server. Ping of 0ms is really good. My ISP started throttling speed from advertised 10Megs to 1Megs. Dunno why they do it. I asked several times and no clear answer. Will wait till this month to switch to new ISP.

My cable provider for years is called Bnet but it was bought a couple of years ago by mobile provider Vip so when I was testing my speed I choose their server in Zagreb but I live in Split which is about 400 Km distance. In Croatia, if you live in a city like me you are better to select cable ISP rather than anything else.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.