Presentation - CyberSec enthusiast reporting!

Hey, I’m ___ and from
Europe
Age group
41 - 50
Last known PC infection
Over 5 years ago or never
Fav. Web Browser
Other
Fav. Mobile OS
Android
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
Fav. Antivirus
Windows Defender
Fav. Videogame
Age of Empires
Hobbies
    • Computers and technology
    • Education
    • Entertainment
    • Malware and threat analysis
    • Photography
    • Travel
    • Cars and bikes
    • Traveling

NotoriousCypher

Thread author
Mar 27, 2023
I'm NotoriousCypher, and I'm delighted to join this community. I'm a seasoned lawyer with over 20 years of experience; I recently started to understand the importance of safeguarding personal information online. Therefore, I've decided to embark on a journey to enhance my privacy practices and learn more about cybersecurity.

I have already made the switch to using the Brave browser and Bitwarden to improve my online security by randomizing passwords and other cool tools like Internxt and Filen to save and send files. However, I'm always eager to learn and improve my practices further. As we all know, the internet can be a treacherous place.

I'm excited to join this community and share my knowledge and experiences; send me a DM anytime!

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Welcome to the community, NotoriousCypher! It's great to hear that you have taken steps to enhance your online privacy and security practices. Learning about cybersecurity is definitely a valuable skill in today's digital world. Don't hesitate to ask questions or share your knowledge in this community. We are all here to learn and help each other.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.