F
ForgottenSeer 69673
Does anyone still this javacool software? EULAlyzer®
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
People don't understand pretty much anything. They won't tell you their personal info on the street because "don't tell anything to strangers", but then they go and spill all of their private info and their whereabouts on Facebook to 3000 "friends". I just find that ultra hilarious.
Quoting myself lolI see many privacy fanboys like this Greenwald guy, attacking people saying "I have nothing to hide", those fools lack of brain and assume we have nothing to hide to everybody LOL.
No, no, fools, i have nothing to hide to law enforcements, not to common people!
"Nothing to hide" doesn't mean "exposing my life"
I was going to quote this when the topic popped up again, but I figured you would chime in.Quoting myself lol
This has been quoted many times in this thread, and commented on.Read "Privacy? I don't have anything to hide." at the first page of https://www.privacytools.io/
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes