Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Oh man, was it you who saw me yesterday.If person A is being addicted to watching porn on his phone while being in the train, let him. None of my business.
I like to draw different life parallels with some statements, so that someone can understand it better.Read Full Story: How do you counter the "I have nothing to hide?" argument? • /r/privacy
From Reddit: "If you think privacy is unimportant for you because you have nothing to hide, you might as well say free speech is unimportant for you because you have nothing useful to say."
"The freedom of the county can only be measured by its respect for the rights of its citizens, and it's my conviction that these rights are in fact limitations of state power that define exactly where and when a government may not infringe into the domain of personal or individual freedoms that during the American Revolution was called "liberty" and during the Internet Revolution is called "privacy." -Edward Snowden
Diconnected from reality. This is goldenWe wear clothes because we have lots of things to hide.
Thinking that you have nothing to hide shows that you may have some kind of psychological issue, or you are just plain stupid, disconnected from reality.
You don’t want to join in on the self congratulating group think!?Seeing that's its almost impossible to stay private while using the internet and more work then I ever intend to do I'll leave you with this:
Instead of saying " I have nothing to hide" I'll say " I don't care".
Well said, Digmor Crusher I don`t care eitherSeeing that's its almost impossible to stay private while using the internet and more work then I ever intend to do I'll leave you with this:
Instead of saying " I have nothing to hide" I'll say " I don't care".
below is not an endorsement of the status quo, just pointing out realityThere is no guarantee that Facebook employees, government, or hackers can look into the database and see your photos.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes