Du Gil

@The_PrivaZer_Team, I use portable versions of Firefox, IceCat, IceWeasel, Ungoogled-Chromium and Palemoon. I also have a bunch of other portable apps, not just browsers.

I managed to include portable Firefox and portable Chromium profile paths in Advanced Options > Customer user profile & Portable versions, but I'm not sure it's doing anything (I'm sorry, I'm probably just ignorant).

Also, I can't add IceCat, Palemoon, etc. Is there a way to custom add them, and be able to verify that Privazer managed to clean everything in them (IndexDB, cookies etc).

The_PrivaZer_Team

From PrivaZer
Verified
Developer
Hello @Du Gil,

• We will enlarge the possibilities for more portable browsers. We keep you posted when ready. Up to now, you can set up 3 portables browsers.
    We've thought it would be enough, but it seems not ;)

• For the most known browsers, you can verify if the paths of your portable versions are part of the scan.
    Just click on "Scans performed" and you will see the list.
1587408700884.png

The_PrivaZer_Team

From PrivaZer
Verified
Developer
Hello @Mops21,

1. The Donors version is "Donate what you want, when you want" as described here :

2. The free version is gratis.

3. if you want additional features, donate and get the Donors version.

4. Yes as shown here. There is a section "registry".
But some users don't want to clean the registry, so we added a checkbox (see on the bottom-left) to make sure even internet traces that can be found in the registry are not cleaned.

1588437071106.png

Attachments

• 1588437045117.png
    1588437045117.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 113

Mops21

Level 29
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Hello @Mops21,

1. The Donors version is "Donate what you want, when you want" as described here :

2. The free version is gratis.

3. if you want additional features, donate and get the Donors version.

4. Yes as shown here. There is a section "registry".
But some users don't want to clean the registry, so we added a checkbox (see on the bottom-left) to make sure even internet traces that can be found in the registry are not cleaned.

View attachment 238561

Hi @@The_PrivaZer_Team

Thank you very much

I mean is Privazer better than CCleaner

With best Regards
Mops21