New Update PrivaZer Discussion Thread

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
The_PrivaZer_Team: do you think it would be useful to have some kind of alert or warning that the browser should be closed during cleaning? There's something like that message somewhere on the user interface, but maybe something more prominent, like a pop-up message? :unsure:

Du Gil

Nov 21, 2019
@The_PrivaZer_Team, I use portable versions of Firefox, IceCat, IceWeasel, Ungoogled-Chromium and Palemoon. I also have a bunch of other portable apps, not just browsers.

I managed to include portable Firefox and portable Chromium profile paths in Advanced Options > Customer user profile & Portable versions, but I'm not sure it's doing anything (I'm sorry, I'm probably just ignorant).

Also, I can't add IceCat, Palemoon, etc. Is there a way to custom add them, and be able to verify that Privazer managed to clean everything in them (IndexDB, cookies etc).

The_PrivaZer_Team

From PrivaZer
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Jan 19, 2020
Hello @Du Gil,

• We will enlarge the possibilities for more portable browsers. We keep you posted when ready. Up to now, you can set up 3 portables browsers.
    We've thought it would be enough, but it seems not ;)

• For the most known browsers, you can verify if the paths of your portable versions are part of the scan.
    Just click on "Scans performed" and you will see the list.
1587408700884.png

dinosaur07

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012

The_PrivaZer_Team

From PrivaZer
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Jan 19, 2020
Hello @Mops21,

1. The Donors version is "Donate what you want, when you want" as described here :

2. The free version is gratis.

3. if you want additional features, donate and get the Donors version.

4. Yes as shown here. There is a section "registry".
But some users don't want to clean the registry, so we added a checkbox (see on the bottom-left) to make sure even internet traces that can be found in the registry are not cleaned.

1588437071106.png

Attachments

• 1588437045117.png
    1588437045117.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 519

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hello @Mops21,

1. The Donors version is "Donate what you want, when you want" as described here :

2. The free version is gratis.

3. if you want additional features, donate and get the Donors version.

4. Yes as shown here. There is a section "registry".
But some users don't want to clean the registry, so we added a checkbox (see on the bottom-left) to make sure even internet traces that can be found in the registry are not cleaned.

View attachment 238561

Hi @@The_PrivaZer_Team

Thank you very much

I mean is Privazer better than CCleaner

With best Regards
Mops21

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.