Troubleshoot Problem with PC Diagnostics & sfc /scannow problem

ImtheBest

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 6, 2013
I'm having this issue with my PC please help thank u.

V9iRrAk.png

pO9iqVG.png

ImtheBest

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 6, 2013
OK is this it

Display Name: Network Connectivity Assistant
Exit Code: 1068
Service Name: NcaSvc
Path: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k NetSvcs
Service Code: 0
Started: False
State: Stopped

Upvote 0
I

illumination

OK is this it

Display Name: Network Connectivity Assistant
Exit Code: 1068
Service Name: NcaSvc
Path: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k NetSvcs
Service Code: 0
Started: False
State: Stopped
Yes, that was what we were looking for.

open search, type : services.msc

Network Connectivity Assistant won't start, if the following services are stopped or disabled:
Base Filtering Engine
DNS Client
IP Helper
Network Store Interface Service

Upvote 0

ImtheBest

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 6, 2013
OK so here's a good note i did a test just so u aware. I want in Windows 7 x64 i have dual boot so i tested and did a health check like u see above and that error did not show which is good so i know its not hardware related. only error that was up was the same one i had before which im not bothered by is no antivirus program

Upvote 0
I

illumination

OK so here's a good note i did a test just so u aware. I want in Windows 7 x64 i have dual boot so i tested and did a health check like u see above and that error did not show which is good so i know its not hardware related. only error that was up was the same one i had before which im not bothered by is no antivirus program
What Anti Virus do you have installed?

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.