Product difference Kaspersky

Kaspersky
8 Replies 1,285 Views

anirbandutta01

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
I have a question ( May be sily question I'm sorry for that ) . What's the difference between Kaspersky home security and small office business security? In their website it's mentioned that small office security ( not endpoint ) doesn't need IT specialist just install and forget (5 pc + 5 mobile licence) So can anyone install small office security? Virus database or detection technology are different from home security?? I know it's sily question but please reply.

Kaspersky Small Office Security
 
No question is silly! Both Kaspersky Home Security and Small Office Security offer robust protection, but they cater to different needs. Small Office Security is designed for businesses and includes features like payment protection and backup tools. It's designed to be user-friendly so anyone can install it. The virus database and detection technology are the same for both. The main difference lies in the additional features and the number of devices you can protect.
 

So can anyone install small office security? Virus database or detection technology are different from home security??

Yes, and same detection tech...
 
No question is silly! Both Kaspersky Home Security and Small Office Security offer robust protection, but they cater to different needs. Small Office Security is designed for businesses and includes features like payment protection and backup tools. It's designed to be user-friendly so anyone can install it. The virus database and detection technology are the same for both. The main difference lies in the additional features and the number of devices you can protect.
So as a home user, if I need 5 pc licence can I install it ? ( I think it's affordable to my another 4 friends with robust protection )
 
So as a home user, if I need 5 pc licence can I install it ? ( I think it's affordable to my another 4 friends with robust protection )
Yes, as a home user, you can install Kaspersky Small Office Security if you need a 5 PC license. It's designed to be user-friendly, so you should have no problem installing it. Just ensure that it fits your needs and budget.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top