Q&A Proton vs Xeovo VPN

st0n3

Jun 30, 2021
Hi Everyone,

i am searching for a security-focused VPN service with advanced security and privacy features. I am taking a look at the following two VPNs:

- Xeovo VPN - Key to your privacy
- ProtonVPN: Secure and Free VPN service for protecting your privacy (plus plan)

I read some stuff about both services and it looks like they’re both a good choice. Maybe ProtonVPN plus has some extra security features than Xeovo (eg. TOR over VPN), anyway which of the two services would you recommend ? and why ? Someone tested them both ?

Are there any other services that are equal or better in terms of the privacy focus of these two ?

Thank you.

Reactions: ZeePriest

peterfat111

Level 7
Mar 25, 2021
Hi Everyone,

i am searching for a security-focused VPN service with advanced security and privacy features. I am taking a look at the following two VPNs:

- ProtonVPN: Secure and Free VPN service for protecting your privacy (plus plan)

I read some stuff about both services and it looks like they’re both a good choice. Maybe ProtonVPN plus has some extra security features than Xeovo (eg. TOR over VPN), anyway which of the two services would you recommend ? and why ? Someone tested them both ?

Are there any other services that are equal or better in terms of the privacy focus of these two ?

Thank you.
I think that proton is better, since its privacy policy is good, and it also have a faster speed and more server.

Arequire

Level 27
Verified
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
I'd go with ProtonVPN. The company's leadership is public knowledge, their software is open-source, and has previously gone though multiple security audits.
Whether its speed and feature set is acceptable is for you to decide.

Remember that both providers offer 30-day money-back guarantees if they're not to your liking.

Thales

Level 12
Nov 26, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Thank you.
Can you explain please why you need a VPN?