Site of promotion
https://www.softmaker.com/en/flexipdf-promotion
Ends on
Jun 30, 2020
Instructions
Until the end of June, we give you a discount of nearly 70% on FlexiPDF 2019.

This is your opportunity to get our latest PDF editor for a really small price, making PDF editing as easy as working with a word processor.

But there's more: We have also added great software to the offer. F-Secure SAFE, one of the best internet security suites for Windows and Mac (a US$14.98 value) is included with your purchase – absolutely free!

The Cog in the Machine

Level 21
Verified
Until the end of June, we give you a discount of nearly 70% on FlexiPDF 2019.

This is your opportunity to get our latest PDF editor for a really small price, making PDF editing as easy as working with a word processor.

But there's more: We have also added great software to the offer. F-Secure SAFE, one of the best internet security suites for Windows and Mac (a US$14.98 value) is included with your purchase – absolutely free!

F-Secure SAFE (one computer, free updates for one year) is now included for free with your purchase of any version of FlexiPDF 2019 or FlexiPDF NX.

The Cog in the Machine

Level 21
Verified
Congrats to the marketing team to bundle it with f secure.
I have been using FlexiPDF for some time now and I am very happy with it. Now with them bundling their software with F-Secure I can say I am in love with them. I recommend purchasing the professional edition of FlexiPDF which comes with OCR. You pay sth like $14 and you get F-Secure too.