On Sale! PureVPN Christmas Deal - 5 Year Subscription for $69

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.purevpn.com/christmas-special
Event start
Dec 20, 2019
Event end
Dec 27, 2019
How to get a license
no special instructions required

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Thank you for the reasonable offer/share!

Aside from having an extremely COOL name, is PureVPN considered to be among the preferred brand names?

If you value your privacy , than better stay away from this. Read further here , and yes that is a trustworthy vpn review site ;)

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I bought this VPN a year or so off StackSocial for a pittance, two year license - if I know someone I really disliked who wants a VPN licensee I will give my license to them. I didn't know much about VPN's then, I know a lot more now & one thing is avoid the clunky difficult / slow to connect VPN - With questionable ethics & security - A bad VPN is far worse than no VPN at all.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.