+ Fast Installation
    + Extremely Fast Scanning Speed
    + Very Good Detection Rate
    + Very Good at Zero-Day Protection
    + Free Version
    + Decent Features
    + No Slow Down
CONS
- High Ram Usage (If you enable Avira & Bitdefender Engine)
- Web-Blocking need a lot of work.
BOTTOM LINE
Qihoo 360 Total Security is the best AV(in free version) which provide awesome protection at no cost.
Overall if you have want a decent AV with awesome Protection than just simply Install 360 Total Security.

Circe

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jul 3, 2013
Nice review, I'm interested to hear if any other 360 TS user has ever had problems w/ 360 TS not registering in the windows security center?

360 regestering problem.png

*update* 360 TS is now registering in the security center. I don't know what is going on but this has happened on numerous occasions.
qihoo 360.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Littlebits

Circe

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jul 3, 2013
Still Not registering here (W7, 64bits)
Thanks for your post.
At the moment everything is fine but quite often (always after reboot or switching on) the security center will say 'no virus or spyware protection is installed' Its all very frustrating because it does not happen all the time.I have made Qihoo aware of this issue so hopefully they can fix this bug in a future update.

Reactions: PVA_BR and marg
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.