[Question] Antivirus you would like to see tested in the Virus Exchange ?

Aura

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
Hey guys, Aura here with a small question for you.

So I have one or two free VMs that I can use to test malwares on (well, use Antivirus against malwares from the Virus Exchange on it) and I would like to know if there's some Antiviruses you would like to see me use. Like, mainly Antiviruses that are barely present in that section and that you would like to see more.

Free if possible or that have a trial version, that would be the best.

Thank you !

Warrior

Level 4
Verified
Sep 2, 2014
Well i would like Baidu Antivirus 5.0 and Comodo Antivirus
if you have the time .

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
@Aura @frogboy Make us of the external Giveaways posted here to get a 6-month Norton license. @BoraMurdar can help you find some otherwise.

- G-Data with results, not just speculation comments. Mention which engine caught threat, and if flagged by G-Data's own AV / BB.
- Trend Micro

Either of those two are appreciated.

Reactions: NSG001

Aura

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
@Aura @frogboy Make us of the external Giveaways posted here to get a 6-month Norton license. @BoraMurdar can help you find some otherwise.

- G-Data with results, not just speculation comments. Mention which engine caught threat, and if flagged by G-Data's own AV / BB.
- Trend Micro

Either of those two are appreciated.

Trend Micro and G-Data looks nice as I barely see them posting here. I know Trend Micro have good entreprise products, but personal consumer wise, I think they're not the best. Will start looking for it tomorrow.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.