Battle Quickheal Internet Security V/s Avast Internet Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

malbky

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 23, 2011
Ok I have license key of Quickheal and Avast IS. So which one should I use. I would really like comments from users who have used Quickheal. Also I will install SAS pro alongside quickheal. Also can you recommend a free HIPS/ Anti keylogger software.

malbky

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 23, 2011
The good detection is regional. Quickheal does not miss active viruses in India which some other av's do miss. Hmm stranger pls tell me why you fan of Quickheal. Father works for Quickheal? I am not trying Quickheal i suppose or maybe I may.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
So i have to tell why i am fan of Quickheal:D
I was in computer shop for buying cricket game dvd where a girl come with his father to buy av for her laptop and i meet her there
The av was Quickheal
The girl is my fiancee :D

malbky

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 23, 2011
LOL, very good. You fell in love because she bought quickheal. On a side note did u go home and slap her for buying quickheal? Lol.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
malbky said:
LOL, very good. You fell in love because she bought quickheal. On a side note did u go home and slap her for buying quickheal? Lol.

Why should I slap her?
Becoz she buy quickheal nopes it was not that bad.
1st thing she had spent her father money not mine :p
2nd if she buy a Quickheal company from my money (and if I can able/afford to buy it) I would never slapped her ;)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
TheWindows8Expert said:
Avast is More Better. If You Want To Install Any Other I Would Go With ESET Smart Security 6RC

Hello and welcome. There is no need to capitalise word.

if I have said already I would have to go with Avast because of the advanced settings it has. Have not looked at Quick Heal, but would say at the moment Avast would be better.

mercurial

Level 6
Oct 3, 2012
Avast all the way

Resource - Avast ( Lighter compared to Quickheal (res hog) )

Detection - Avast ( Quickheal has lots of flase positive )

Features - Avast ( Application Control, Sandbox, etc )

Firewall - Avast

Price - Avast

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.