Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Homepage: Raindrop.io — All in One Bookmark Manager
Blog: Raindrop.io – Medium

Raindrop.io is the best place to keep all your favorite books, songs, articles or whatever else you come across while browsing.

We're not trying to reinvent the wheel; we're working on a tool that does everything you expect from a modern bookmark manager.
Rustem Mussabekov said:
Raindrop.io started as my side project in late 2013. Since then, I invested a lot of time to experiment, fail, learn and grow, in the end to create a simple, beautiful and intuitive app.

I believe in building software that lasts. Even though we’re in the Information Age, chances are a lot of information won’t be here tomorrow.

As you may know in the last few years behemoths like Delicious and Xmarks have been shut down, not to mention other startups that tried to create a better bookmarking experience.

Raindrop.io survived by following simple rules:
  • Spend money wisely
  • Don’t chase explosive growth
  • Focus on main features
  • Constantly improve product
I intend to run Raindrop.io for many years.
Learn more: Raindrop.io — All in One Bookmark Manager

FREE

• Unlimited bookmarks
  • Unlimited collections
  • Unlimited devices
  • More than 2,600 integrations
  • Apps for Mac, iOS, Android, Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Edge
  • Share and collaborate
  • Upload 60 Mb of files per month
  • All essential features
PRO (Yearly Plan)
  • Everything on the Free plan, plus
  • Full-text search
  • Permanent library
  • Nested collections
  • Autosuggested tags
  • Duplicate and broken links finder
  • Cloud backup
  • Upload 10 Gb of files per month
  • Priority support by email
  • Enabled in all platforms

ChoiceVoice

Level 6
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
i'll have to try this. i've been using yandex collections, which works great, but i would like to be able to access my collections on different browsers.

Reactions: Nevi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.