Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Fryern said:Please find the attached scan text. I've got a small issue that I am not booting to desktop. I was looking at other issues with PCEU and changed the SHELL from Explorer to iexplore.exe I have changed it back. The boot goes to a file list and not the desktop - sorry.
start
HKLM\...\Runonce: [37508A2C-86E4-438E-993B-FD04DC49E0A9] cmd.exe /C start /D "C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Local\Temp" /B 37508A2C-86E4-438E-993B-FD04DC49E0A9.exe -activeimages -postboot [x]
HKLM\...\Winlogon: [Shell] Explorer [x ] ()
nointegritychecks on:
end
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes