Shicane Nova
New Member
I have adsupplyad Malware on my computer but cannot seem to get rid of it. I followed all of the steps as laid out in this thread:
Remove Underlined Words Pop-up Ads (Virus Removal Guide) http://malwaretips.com/blogs/underlined-words-popup-ads-removal/
but the problem still persists. I also tried to manually delete some suspicious programme files from my C: that came up in the various malware scanner results but the problem still remains. Adwcleaner and Malwarebytes do not show any suspicious programmes or files but I still have the problem on my browser (firefox). Any suggestions?
Remove Underlined Words Pop-up Ads (Virus Removal Guide) http://malwaretips.com/blogs/underlined-words-popup-ads-removal/
but the problem still persists. I also tried to manually delete some suspicious programme files from my C: that came up in the various malware scanner results but the problem still remains. Adwcleaner and Malwarebytes do not show any suspicious programmes or files but I still have the problem on my browser (firefox). Any suggestions?