Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
muvic toolbar still shoes under program list. Do you want me to try uninstalling it again?
I also get an error message when I try to play solitare on hard drive that came with computer. I never got the error before my son tried downloading the game. The error says "Hardware acceleration is either disabled or not supported by your video card driver, which could slow game performance. Make sure you have the latest video card driver installed and that hardware acceleration is turned on."
When my sis was going to help me, we discovered that my computer was not set up to restore. She would going to have me restore to the point prior to him downloading the game. But we discovered that it was turned off. So, I think the muvic did something with that too.
I just got redirected to bing when typing in a web address. My homepage is google
createsrpoint;
systemspecs;
installedprogs;
createsrpoint;
Muvic Smartbar;u
Muvic Smartbar Engine;u
autoclean;
emptyalltemp;
When it rebooted and I logged back in, I got a pop up that said an unknown program wanted to set my default as google.com. I said "no" because it was already on google.com. Was that ok?
Also, WHOHOOO! Muvic Toolbar and the other Muvic program is not listed in my program list anymore. Do I need to do other stuff to make sure it isn't running behind the scenes?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes