removing muvic toolbar program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper106

Thread author
Verified
Aug 22, 2014
Okay so when I follow the instructions, "Expand “Display Adapters”, right-click on the AMD Radeon™ entry and then select “Update Driver Software"...AMD Radeon is not listed, only standard VGA graphics adapter is listed. Should I try to uninstall AMD and reinstall?

Jasper106

Thread author
Verified
Aug 22, 2014
still with you. We had company and didn't have a chance to work with this until now

Jasper106

Thread author
Verified
Aug 22, 2014
Regarding my monitor....the cord coming from the monitor has a white adapter that plugs into the tower and the monitor plugs into the adapter. If you plug the monitor directly into the tower, which is in a different spot than where the adapter plugs in but has the monitor symbol beside it, nothing displays on the monitor. The thing I don't understand is that prior to the Muvic thing, I never had any weird display messages and we never unplugged or re-plugged in anything after it. Do you still want me to disable onboard graphics? Thanks so much!!

Jasper106

Thread author
Verified
Aug 22, 2014
I just noticed both sets of directions are to disable onboard graphic card. How do I enable the external graphics card?

Jasper106

Thread author
Verified
Aug 22, 2014
I went into BIOS but the directions didn't follow what I was seeing. I went into the Advanced setting and saw processor configuration, USB configuration, onboard device configuration. When I clicked on onboard device configuration, the options were : onboard audio controller (enabled), SATA mode (AHCI), intel multi display (disabled), onboard LAN (enabled), onboard LAN boot (disabled). So, I neither disabled or enabled anything.

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to me or any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.