Expired Revo Uninstaller Pro Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Kumar Singh

Apr 26, 2014
Great work, you people are really wonderful. Also I would like a chance to win Adguard lifetime license.

Can someone help, how to verify that I have confirmed to all the requirement needed to be a successful participant of any giveaway or competition

Lockjack

Level 1
Verified
Feb 22, 2014
Great work, you people are really wonderful. Also I would like a chance to win Adguard lifetime license.

Can someone help, how to verify that I have confirmed to all the requirement needed to be a successful participant of any giveaway or competition
Add the link to the tweet or facebook post.

Vishal Kumar Singh

Apr 26, 2014
If I have already posted in twitter or facebook, how MT or other member recognize this, well how do it reflect in my thread if ever I did it or not.

Please guide me friends over here

Axelrod Sven

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Feb 11, 2016
Thanks for the giveaway, good luck everyone!

EDIT: I am using Adguard, I set that to block WebRTC or whatever to prevent IP leaking. Is that considered as a VPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.