Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Curious change:

Removed Comodo Firewall, replaced with ZoneAlarm Firewall. Comodo had some weird unfixable incompatibility with something. Would shut down every 1 hour.

Handsome Recluse

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Curious change:

Removed Comodo Firewall, replaced with ZoneAlarm Firewall. Comodo had some weird unfixable incompatibility with something. Would shut down every 1 hour.
I thought that too when I can't find Comodo Firewall in the tray but then autosandbox still works. Does your firewall still work during that time?

Reactions: RoboMan

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
I love how you are always tweaking and testing... The rule of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" don't apply to Informatics...:D;);)

RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I thought that too when I can't find Comodo Firewall in the tray but then autosandbox still works. Does your firewall still work during that time?
No sir, processes are shut down and re enable when i open it.

Reactions: In2an3_PpG

RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
EDIT: replaced Avast Free + ZoneAlarm Free Firewall with Avast Premier since won the giveaway :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.