sahil's config

sahilwaste

Thread author
Apr 24, 2012
MRF71 said:
I like device doctor but slim drivers are better, but those are only driver apps

oh...thanks for reminding me...i forget that...lol..i am talking about application update programs and asking for driver update program as a option...:D

sahilwaste

Thread author
Apr 24, 2012
filehippo is gr8...6 Updates Detected...and 4 Beta Updates Detected,,,thanks guys...now i can make my machine up to date...:biggrin:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Just remember that only from Filehippo servers can detect the programs install on your computer but mostly of application where there so its ok.

sahilwaste

Thread author
Apr 24, 2012
jamescv7 said:
Just remember that only from Filehippo servers can detect the programs install on your computer but mostly of application where there so its ok.

ok..thanks...:)

sahilwaste

Thread author
Apr 24, 2012
jamescv7 said:

by the way which software you recommend for driver updates..i've compaq pc...

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Likely follow the recommendation from how to get the latest drivers.

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
I say dont update your drivers until you have a problem. If everythings fine just leave it. You might end up in-stabilizing your machine. IF it aint broken dont fix it. For proper updates use intels update tool or your Compaq's website.

sahilwaste

Thread author
Apr 24, 2012
i just upgraded my IDT high defination audio CODEC,,as it was crashing sometimes...and didnt upgraded any other driver yet...
i am so confused...:idea:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well others they've said was right, remember even its an old driver if still works you don't need to worry about.

Just install the important when there was an issue, ignore the out of date drivers alert from SlimDrivers.

sahilwaste

Thread author
Apr 24, 2012
jamescv7 said:
Well others they've said was right, remember even its an old driver if still works you don't need to worry about.

Just install the important when there was an issue, ignore the out of date drivers alert from SlimDrivers.

ok..thank you...

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
sahilwaste said:
guys,

is Emsisoft Anti-Malware better than malwarebytes???

I would say it is up to personal preference on what is better.

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
sahilwaste said:
guys,

is Emsisoft Anti-Malware better than malwarebytes???

It depends. As realtime security EAM is more comprehensive and it's detection rates are much higher tham MBAM's. Also as on demand scanner it is better in my opinion, because of using 2 scanning engines.
But it is my personal opinion and the choice is up to You ;)

sahilwaste

Thread author
Apr 24, 2012
thank you guys for your valuable comments...
i've a six months key of EAM thats why i asked....@present i am using MBAM free ....:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.