Solved Same Laptops But Different Windows Experience Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

samit

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
me and my friend bought a laptop few days ago.....after doing all the format and driver install stuff....i just felt shocked when i saw difference between windows experience index in every part except aero and gaming graphics....there was a huge gap in windows experience index between mine and my friends laptop......

here's the screenshot of my laptop:

my%20wei.JPG

here's the screenshot of my friend laptop:

324238_2805559067966_1528329613_2761280_340996463_o.jpg

the following screenshot is of gpu which is same in both mine and my friends laptop

intel.jpg

redon.jpg

could you guys please help me figure out what went wrong???

samit

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
pcjunklist said:
disable IGP in bios,
Disable Onboard GPU from Advanced Chipset features

had already thought of doing such.......but there isn't any option to disable onboard gpu or igp in bios......had posted in HP community forum....lets see what happens......thanks for your time guyzzz......

Upvote 0

samit

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
thanks everyone for your time......finally i got my problem solved....found out it was due to incompatible RAM.....now everything is working fine........

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.