Samit's iPhone 7 Plus Configuration

samit

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
If possible stick with iOS 10 as long as possible. I'd advise you to disable telemetry on your iOS because it keeps a local copy of that diagnostic logs on the phone and not removed after sending it to Apple Servers.
I actually downgraded from iOS11. I had lots of issue with iOS11 so unless those issues are fixed, I will be staying on iOS10.

Reactions: Vasudev

Transhumana

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
If possible stick with iOS 10 as long as possible. I'd advise you to disable telemetry on your iOS because it keeps a local copy of that diagnostic logs on the phone and not removed after sending it to Apple Servers.
I regret upgrading to iOS 11 as Apple's Music app constantly keeps crashing if I'm on wi-fi or using mobile data but when I'm offline, it works fine. There are also some other bugs like being unable to make a purchase from App Store if I set the restriction on allowing changes to account. 11.0.3 update didn't fix any of those and hopefully it will be resolved with the next one.

Reactions: Vasudev

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
I regret upgrading to iOS 11 as Apple's Music app constantly keeps crashing if I'm on wi-fi or using mobile data but when I'm offline, it works fine. There are also some other bugs like being unable to make a purchase from App Store if I set the restriction on allowing changes to account. 11.0.3 update didn't fix any of those and hopefully it will be resolved with the next one.
I gave it to my mom.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.