Advice Request SecureAPlus opinion

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Hi @oldschool at what settings should Simple Windows Hardening be implemented if you would please tell me?
Just download, install and look at the GUI. It's virtually automatic protection and you may use UI > Settings to change a few individual SRP features, e.g. "Deny Elevation of Unsigned Executables" ... I just enable all and easily switch off something if I need to, which is very rare.
Plus, SWH has most of H_C's "Recommended" protection without the extra options and the visual/technical complexity. This is all there is.
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.