Security from the CORE ~powered by Avira SDK.

I3rYcE

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 4, 2011

CORE Antivirus​

Overview-002.jpg

Our goal is to create a product, which uses minimal resources and contains only the components that are really needed to protect you!
Available now for your PC, and soon for Mac and Android.

CORE Antivirus is created from the need to start simple yet provide solid protection.

Advantages:
- great security out-of-the-box
- low resources consumption
- protects against COVID-19 scams
- blocks ransomware before it does any damage

Features of CORE Antivirus​

Real-Time Protection​

All activities on the files are monitored and suspicious actions are blocked

Manual and scheduled Scans​

Ability to check the system any time manually and configure a regular scheduled scan.

Automatic Updates​

Worry-free regular updates of the program and its detection capabilities, without the user to feel any change or having to interact with the product.

Cloud based detection for zero-day malware and for prevention of false positives​

The product can ask cloud services if a suspicious file is a threat (potentially zero-day malware) or not (potentially wrongly categorized).

Artificial Intelligence to detect new threats (zero-day malware)​

AI is used in the cloud service to detect if a new, previously unseen, file is a threat or not.

Protection against Ransomware, online scams, dangerous downloads​

Downloaded files executed from within the browser and files executed from any source (like USB dongles, DVDs, etc.) are verified before being allowed to execute and create any kind of damage.

TRIAL: CORE Antivirus Free Trial

alakazam

Level 9
Verified
Mar 25, 2014
I'm currently using the trial version. One issue I've noticed is the fact that when the scan window appears, the user interface becomes unresponsive. Even if you minimize the scan window in the task bar, the antivirus cannot be accessed in any way. You cannot do anything on the antivirus window as long as the scan is in process.

Does anyone else experience this issue or just me?

Attachments

• Core antivirus.jpg
    Core antivirus.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 88

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.