Expired Shadow Defender [4 Days Giveaway]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Woah! They replied to you? I emailed support 3 days ago, but I didn't receive any reply from them. :(

Edit: Support (the dev) replied to me just now. Yay!
Edit2: He said that once uninstalled after the deadline, SD won't work if re-installed. So, this means it's "lifetime" as long as it is not uninstalled in any way.

Cool, Xhen... :) Another good answer from a good company.

I had an idea for some here if they want to uninstall it, make changes, but still use SD later. Couldn't a system image be able to capture the "still installed" Shadow Defender program, to go back to, as no longer desired temporarily ?
Sorta like Back to the Shadow Future, just dont mess with the past :p if expect the future to be the same. ;)

Last edited:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Is this finish today or tomorrow is the last day for installation?
Since the title is "4 Day Giveaway", you'd probably be safer to install it before the clock ticks:rolleyes: 12 AM midnight, just in case. ..better safe than sorry
..than to miss the S.D. express to Hogwarts!;):D

Last edited:

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
Try to install now on virtual machine...no luck...:cool:

sd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.