Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Pretty sure if Apple and Samsung would make a phone in that tight budget it won't have anything much longer and even if it would the hardware inside it won't be able to keep up with it. Btw Congrats @Shadowra !
Samsung has change its policy lately for entry level phones; the one I have got for dad months ago is an entry level with 6 years support; trying to regain a market share after dominance of Chinese brands of entry level.Pretty sure if Apple and Samsung would make a phone in that tight budget it won't have anything much longer and even if it would the hardware inside it won't be able to keep up with it. Btw Congrats @Shadowra !
With their Exynos chips they are going to get reduced to a crawl even if the hardware survives for 6 years. Plus having a top down pricing software updates supports Samsung more than Chinese makers. Always buy budget samsung with Mediatek if not Snapdragon.Samsung has change its policy lately for entry level phones; the one I have got for dad months ago is an entry level with 6 years support; trying to regain a market share after dominance of Chinese brands of entry level.
My wife and me use iPhone, my daughter uses the Poco X6 Pro ( ADS Machine )No ads on Xiaomi's flagship models
On Poco, it depends on the model (on an X7 Pro, I don't see any)
On Redmi, yes, but you can remove them in 30 seconds
Exactly; I got a phone with MT cpu; not as good as SD, but is sufficient for his very light use.Always buy budget samsung with Mediatek if not Snapdragon.
Still no Google Play?The Honor Magic 7 Pro has been the best Android phone I've ever used.
Honor phones have the Google Play Store. Huawei phones do not.Still no Google Play?
I use only Open source whenever possible.Usually I use Google apps (Xiaomi native apps are inferior to, except calculator), so I do not encounter any ads.
Google dialer, messages, calendar, and Chrome are the default; they are good and do the job.I use only Open source whenever possible.
There is no such a privacy online, only offline.YES THEY DID BUT THEY ALL NOT VERY PRIVACY FRIENDLY. I use Lava dialer,Fossify Gallery,Fossify Calendar,Fossify Messages,Fossify Contacts.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes