Level 5
Thread author
Mar 17, 2023
Screenshot_20230724-123721.png

cartaphilus

Level 5
Thread author
Mar 17, 2023

A man takes his seat at the World Cup final. He looks over and notices there's an extra seat in between himself and the next guy.​

The man says, "Who would ever miss the World Cup final?”
The guy replies, "Well that was my wife’s seat. We have been to the last five World Cup finals together, but sadly she passed away.”
The man says back, "That’s terrible, but couldn’t you get another close family member to come with you?”
The guy says, "No. They're all at the funeral."

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
A Priest is about to start his first speech in his new church, when suddenly the front doors burst open with force. And a fierce looking person is standing at the entrance
screaming... "I am the Devil, destroyer of worlds, fear me!!", and the person starts trowing fireballs all around the church. Everyone starts running away, except for one
man sitting on the front bench.

The Devil walks up to the man with immense fury in his eyes, and screams at the man... "I am the Devil, destroyer of worlds, do you not fear me!?" The man calmly looks up to the
Devil and says... "Nah, I have been married to your sister 25 years already."

cartaphilus

Level 5
Thread author
Mar 17, 2023
A burglar breaks into a home and holds the husband and wife in it hostage. At gunpoint, he forces the two to sit on chairs facing the opposite way, back to each other, and ties them to the chairs. The burglar slowly and methodically begins stealing from the house.

When the burglar has taken everything of value, he gets ready to leave, the homeowners still bound to their chairs, when suddenly, the man yells at the burglar,

"Please untie her, please, let her go!"

The thief responds with,

"No, I'm not untying either of you so that the authorities get notified as late as possible. Don't worry, your neighbours will soon wonder why your lights are still on throughout the night and check in on you long before you succumb to dehydration"

The man yet again pleads,

"Please, just untie her, I'll do anything!"

The burglar once again explains his reasoning,

"I need to get away with this crime, I'm sorry, I can't leave anything up to chance."

The man shuffles his chair towards the burglar, in a state of mania, exclaims,

"I'm begging you man, just let her go, she won't call the cops, I promise!"

The burglar, still unwilling to budge, did find it quite touching how much his hostage cared about his wife.

"Wow," he said "You must really love your wife to beg me to untie her so desperately"

"No," The man replied, in a state of frenzy "My wife will be home in 15 minutes"

cartaphilus

Level 5
Thread author
Mar 17, 2023

Harold got in bed, kissed his lovely wife, and fell into a deep sleep. He awoke before the pearly Gates and St. Peter said..​

“You died in your sleep, Harold.”
Harold was stunned. "I'm dead...? No, I can't be! I've got too much to live for. Send me back to my wife!”
St. Peter said, "Perhaps that can be arranged, but there aren’t many open spots right now. You’ve got two alternatives: you can come back to your house as a goldfish or as a hen.”
Harold never liked swimming and thought that perhaps being a hen wouldn't be that bad after all. The chickens his wife raised just ran around pecking at the ground, no stress, and at least he’d still be close to her.
Harold replied, "Okay, then I choose to be a hen.” The next thing he knew, he was covered with feathers, clucking, and pecking the ground in his old backyard! Another hen strolled up and said, "So, you're the new hen, nice to meet you. How’s your first day here?”
"Not bad," replied Harold, "but I have this strange feeling inside like I'm gonna explode!”
"You're ovulating," explained the hen. “Don't tell me you've never laid an egg before!”
"Never.." said Harold.
"Well, just cluck twice and then push.” Harold clucked twice and pushed, and voila, out popped an egg. Harold was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood for the first time. He then clucked twice, pushed, and out came another egg. It felt amazing. He never new it was like this! Just as he was about to lay his third egg, his wife called out to him. “Harold! Harold!”
Happiness filled Harold as he saw her running towards him. Knowing she was there to share this moment, he was overwhelmed by joy.
He clucked once, clucked twice, and suddenly felt his wife smack the back of his head. “Dammit, Harold wake up! You're shitting the bed!”

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
A Native American Chieftain and his son are talking with one another. The son asks, Father, how did you and mother came up with the name of my sister and me?

The chieftain says, well, my son, we looked at what we saw in nature at that time. In case of your sister, she was born at dawn with a bright star in the sky, and so we called her Dawn Star.

The son thinks about that for a while and then nods that he understands. But father, what about my name, he asks? The Chieftain looks at his son and asks... "What do you mean Twodogsf#%^*&g?"

R3j3ct

Level 1
May 12, 2023
"I bet you can't tell me something that will make me both happy and sad at the same time," a husband says to his wife. She thinks about it for a moment and then responds, "Your penis is bigger than your brother's."

Sammo

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 27, 2012
After Jimmy Buffett dies and enters the Pearly Gates, God takes him on a tour. He shows Jimmy a little two bedroom house with a faded parrot banner hanging from the front porch. "This is your house, Jimmy. Most people don't get their own houses up here," God says. Jimmy looks at the house, then turns around and looks at the one sitting on top of the hill. It's a huge two-story mansion with white marble columns and little patios under all the windows. Tie-dyed flags line both sides of the sidewalk and a huge Grateful Dead banner hangs between the marble columns. "Thanks for the house, God. But, let me ask you a question. I get this little two bedroom house with a faded banner and Jerry Garcia gets a mansion with brand new Grateful Dead banners and flags flying all over the place. Why is that?" God looks at him seriously for a moment, then with a smile, God says, "That's not Jerry's house, it's mine!"

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.