Share your best jokes.

Nov 1, 2022
A giant monster appeared near a village one day, and started terrorizing the townsfolk during the day, while retreating in a nearby cave at nights.
Unable to chase it away, the villagers call on Batman (profile pic unrelated) to defeat the creature. He enters the cave, and after battling it for 5 mins, he runs out, yelling: "Wow what a monstrosity! Can't take this anymore, byee!"

The next day they ask Superman for help. But he too flees out of the cave after mere 5 minutes, screaming" Wow what an ugly creature! Can't continue this anymore, byeee!"

Having nowhere left to turn, the villagers plead to Donald Trump to confront the monster. He accepts the challenge and enters the cave with the usual swag walk.
After nearly 5 minutes, the monster storms out of the cave, screaming: "Wow what a redneck! I can't deal with him anymore, byeee!"

Sammo

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 27, 2012
Billy and Tommy were playing by the creek under a foot bridge one afternoon when Trump came riding along the path above them in a golf cart. Trump hit a rock and was tossed over the bridge into the creek. He was lying face down and would have drowned if the two little boys hadn't pulled him out of the water.

After being saved by the boys Trump said to them: "Thank you for saving my life. As a reward I will give each of you whatever gift you desire."

Billy said "I would love to have the latest Xbox and a couple of games." Trump said "Done!"

Tommy said "I would like a new motorized wheelchair." Trump looked surprised and asked "Why? You don't look like you need one."

Tommy responded "I will once I tell my father I helped save your fat sorry ass."

cartaphilus

Level 5
Thread author
Mar 17, 2023
My grandfather downed 10 German planes during WW2. He was the Luftwaffe's worst mechanic. (This was actually true in other jobs like factory jobs where captives or local populace had to work. They would perform shoddy jobs a shoddy assemblies. Good enough to pass cursory inspection but that's about it).

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
A father & daughter went to Iraq for a holiday. The father bought his daughter a handbag.
The daughter said: thanks for the bag, dad.

Last edited:

R3j3ct

Level 1
May 12, 2023
This woman’s husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day. One day, when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, “You know what? You have been with me through all the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started failing, you were still by my side… You know what?”

“What dear,” she gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.

“I think you’re bad luck…..”

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.