Advanced Plus Security Shmu26 Windows Config in 2019

CSC Archive
126 Replies 31,004 Views
Thread details
Last updated
Oct 10, 2019
Windows Edition
Pro
Device sign-in security
Security updates
Allow security updates and latest features
User Account Control (UAC)
Always notify
Real-time protection
Windows Defender with Hard_Configurator
Comodo Firewall
Device firewall
Custom security settings
Windows Defender with some SRP rules
H_C: EXE and TMP allowed
CFW: ComodoFix config
Windows firewall is enabled.
Periodic malware scanners
--
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browsers and extensions
Chrome, Edge
Maintenance tools
Hard_Configurator
File and photo backups
Dropbox
OneDrive
GoogleDrive
System recovery
Macrium Reflect
Usage and exposure
    • Logging into my bank account
    • Visiting familiar websites
    • Downloading software and files from reputable sites
    • Visiting unknown or untrusted websites
    • Working from home
Computer specs
i5 6500
integrated graphics
8 gb ram
SSD
Hmm, I don't know, I didn't have any activation problems. If you are using a single license, keep in mind that the VM is considered a different machine, and thus needs a different license.
If you have a volume license installation, it will work even without any activation at all, but you can't do certain customizations, such as choose your wallpaper.
That's about all I know about it.
Well then I’m out of luck, because I bought my laptop with windows 8.1 pro preinstalled e.g single license . Oh well, if the only limitation is the wallpaper I can live with that no problem. Thanks alot for the information shmu26.
 
Well then I’m out of luck, because I bought my laptop with windows 8.1 pro preinstalled e.g single license . Oh well, if the only limitation is the wallpaper I can live with that no problem. Thanks alot for the information shmu26.
You can buy a license on ebay for super cheap. I did it a few times, and it always worked. Once Windows is activated with a single license, even an ebay one, you won't have problems after that.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top