Question Should I keep dumb writing enabled or to disable?

Kaspersky
9 Replies 991 Views
Help answer the author's question with clear explanations and useful steps.

Parkinsond

Level 67
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
What is the function of dump writing?

Does it impact performance negatively or use much space of SSD?

Capture.PNG
 
Dump writing is used for troubleshooting system crashes by storing crash data. While it can impact performance slightly and use some SSD space, the impact is generally minimal unless you're dealing with frequent crashes.
 
Dump writing is used for troubleshooting system crashes by storing crash data. While it can impact performance slightly and use some SSD space, the impact is generally minimal unless you're dealing with frequent crashes.
I have never confronted a crash with K; it is the most stable antivirus I have ever used.
 
I have never confronted a crash with K; it is the most stable antivirus I have ever used.
If you've never experienced a crash, you could consider disabling dump writing to save some SSD space. However, it's good to have it enabled just in case any issues arise in the future.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top