What is the function of dump writing?
Does it impact performance negatively or use much space of SSD?
Does it impact performance negatively or use much space of SSD?
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I have never confronted a crash with K; it is the most stable antivirus I have ever used.Dump writing is used for troubleshooting system crashes by storing crash data. While it can impact performance slightly and use some SSD space, the impact is generally minimal unless you're dealing with frequent crashes.
If you've never experienced a crash, you could consider disabling dump writing to save some SSD space. However, it's good to have it enabled just in case any issues arise in the future.I have never confronted a crash with K; it is the most stable antivirus I have ever used.
If You are not experiencing crashes, then K. dump files won't be writing![]()
1) Disable TracesYes, if enabled: this will create log files that could fill your available disk space.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes