Show your home workspace

Freud2004

Level 7
Jun 26, 2020
In this pandemic time, we are spending more time at home, working, gaming, or just browsing.

Everyone had improved their home workspace, let's see yours, so we can take some new ideas.

This is mine, all of this was build and buy during 2020:

IMG_8877.jpg

54436F7D-79BA-4DA7-8D9A-34F8B5C490B3.jpeg

Last edited:

mkoundo

Level 5
Verified
Jul 21, 2017
In this pandemic time, we are spending more time at home, working, gaming, or just browsing.

Everyone had improved their home workspace, let's see yours, so we can take some new ideas.

This is mine, all of this was build and buy during 2020:
That's a very nice setup! (y)

I was wondering, is that a logitech MX keyboard and if it is, are you happy with its performance?

How have you hidden all the cables behind the desk?

Freud2004

Level 7
Jun 26, 2020
That's a very nice setup! (y)

I was wondering, is that a logitech MX keyboard and if it is, are you happy with its performance?

How have you hidden all the cables behind the desk?

Yes, the mouse and keyboard are from the MX series.
They are excellent, both, but after you have a mouse and keyboard in this range there is no turning back, everything else seems bad.
I don't regret the money they cost, rare thing, well worth the investment.
my monitor is nothing special, my webcam is cheap, the laptop is very good value for money.
But what I can advise with my eyes closed is the MX series keyboard and mouse, excellent

Nevi

Level 7
Verified
Apr 7, 2016
I thought I would show you my new speakers. I upgraded my Kef LS 50W to LS 50II. The most awesome loudspeakers I have heard yet in this living room. The B&W sub is on the floor.
You can see my Audeze headphones on top of the left speaker.
IMG_0017.jpeg