Show your home workspace

Freud2004

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
In this pandemic time, we are spending more time at home, working, gaming, or just browsing.

Everyone had improved their home workspace, let's see yours, so we can take some new ideas.

This is mine, all of this was build and buy during 2020:

IMG_8877.jpg

54436F7D-79BA-4DA7-8D9A-34F8B5C490B3.jpeg

Last edited:

mkoundo

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Jul 21, 2017
In this pandemic time, we are spending more time at home, working, gaming, or just browsing.

Everyone had improved their home workspace, let's see yours, so we can take some new ideas.

This is mine, all of this was build and buy during 2020:
That's a very nice setup! (y)

I was wondering, is that a logitech MX keyboard and if it is, are you happy with its performance?

How have you hidden all the cables behind the desk?

Freud2004

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020

I was wondering, is that a logitech MX keyboard and if it is, are you happy with its performance?

Yes, the mouse and keyboard are from the MX series.
They are excellent, both, but after you have a mouse and keyboard in this range there is no turning back, everything else seems bad.
I don't regret the money they cost, rare thing, well worth the investment.
my monitor is nothing special, my webcam is cheap, the laptop is very good value for money.
But what I can advise with my eyes closed is the MX series keyboard and mouse, excellent

Freud2004

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020

LOl, because the cables are under something, behind the monitor, the laptop or under the desk:

The part you don't show, behind the scenes:

IMG_8881.jpg
IMG_8882.jpg
IMG_8883.jpg

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
I thought I would show you my new speakers. I upgraded my Kef LS 50W to LS 50II. The most awesome loudspeakers I have heard yet in this living room. The B&W sub is on the floor.
You can see my Audeze headphones on top of the left speaker.
IMG_0017.jpeg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.