Advice Request Shutup10 settings/tweaks

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

amirr

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
I always follow settings made by this guy:

What about you?

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
My other half uses MS Teams often & needs to be signed in to Office 365 so her settings have to be lots unchecked & very different to mine as I don't use MS Office I can check almost everything with no problems.

Reactions: Protomartyr
F

ForgottenSeer 85179

I always follow settings made by this guy:

What about you?
This break a lot of important Windows features, e.g. reporting problems with your system to Microsoft.
Don't blame Microsoft then if your system get broken and not fixed!

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
MS ignores even directly reported problems, it is definitely not gonna fix those based on the telemetry, especially when privacy "tweaks" were applied. :LOL:
I used to report problems, even sent reports manually. After several years, none of my problems were fixed, imagine that and I used no tweaks back then.

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
On this PC (new build a few weeks ago) on ShutUp I can have just about all blocked & have a perfect running PC, actually runs like a dream - The next time I ask MS for help in 26 years will be the first time, & been a beta tester for most Windows versions since 95 - At the moment I have no issues :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I'm interested which Windows features are broken?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.