I think its possible, in near future!Would be nice if it had a bandwidth monitor, showing network usage for each process (upstream/downstream). When am playing games I would like SimpleWall to stop all processes having considerable network usage at the time.
I need a tool to do this. This is why am still using the last free version (1.x) of Glasswire for this.
I think you are used bugged v2.4.6, but v3 was started in 1 seconds on default configuration, there is a lot of settings you can set to slow down launch (Check for digital signatures as example), and today was released latest Release Candidate v.3.0.5, final version is on the wayIt's good. But it takes a while to open up once started ie launch the app and maybe 30-60 seconds before it appears in the Windows tray. Tiny wall has recently been updated so I'm looking at switching back for performance issues
There is no reason for debugging. There is only 2 options to enable for slow down startup:Nope, I'm on the latest beta all default except for allowing telemetry and blocking ms apps ie outlook.
Is there a way to enable a debugging mode to find the cause of the slow startup?
You and the simplewall developer use the same dp. Though I think you're not the same personSimplewall (WFP Tool) 3.2.2 changelog:
- UPD: user rules broken with 3.2.1 (issue #729)
- added Enable silent-mode when full screen app in foreground option
- added error message for createprocess failure (issue #720)
- highlighting valid connections in network tab
- changed "Disabled apps" group title into "Apps without internet access"
- skip uac warning does not worked (issue #724)
- notification window localized in english only
- revert ip version selection ipv4/ipv6 in rules editor (issue #723)
- revert expand rules in tooltip (issue #723)
- revert "recommended" tag (fix #719)
- fixed bugs