Singular's Config

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Well thanks for sharing your configuration, I have a few recommendations for your PC security.
  • Add an on demand scanner like EEK, Malwarebytes Antimalware or Hitman Pro and create a context menu entries for those.
  • Use an adblocker like uBlock Origin.
  • Encrypt you web with Https Everywhere Extension for your browser.
  • And finally add Unchecky !
Thanks!

Reactions: Chromatinfish 123

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Considering you are using whitelisting application, then its ok to have a fine tune realtime protection like Voodoshield which provides enough results to detect any malicious programs based on numerous engine from Virustotal.

D

Deleted member 178

Approved by Staff

2s9jymOt.jpg

quite rare to see a bouncer user ;)

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Great configuration! Well if staff-approved I guess it has to be good. Do you have a staff denied stamp @Umbra? :D

-I would recommend an Ad Blocker if you don't like ads/have a grudge against them. You can see this:
How To: Block Ads

(Sssh it's written by me)

-An on-demand scanner would be nice like:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
HitMan Pro
herdProtect

-As for Sandboxie...
The Beginners Guide To Sandboxie

(Oh no not me again!)

If you need help.

As for ghost do you mean Norton Ghost? If you have the money why not use Acronis?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.