By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

Community Feedback
2,008 Replies 413,658 Views
I keep getting this
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (19).png
    Screenshot (19).png
    36.8 KB · Views: 465
I keep getting this
I suspect an extension might be filtering your HTTPS traffic, can you start Firefox in Safe Mode and see if the issue persists.

  1. Click the menu button
    Fx57menu
    , click Help and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled
  2. When the Firefox Safe Mode window appears, click the Start in Safe Mode button.
 
I suspect an extension might be filtering your HTTPS traffic, can you start Firefox in Safe Mode and see if the issue persists.

  1. Click the menu button
    Fx57menu
    , click Help and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled
  2. When the Firefox Safe Mode window appears, click the Start in Safe Mode button.
I do not have any extensions other than Enpass, but I have enabled https-only mode. Is it the cause of the issue? Or is it Bitdefender?
 
Update:

All PC Security Config threads with no new replies after 16th December have been archived.

Members can start creating their 2021 threads for PC.

Can you add the option to add Windows 10 editions? Like, Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Education. It has happened before that someone suggested a user to change something in Group Policy while the user was actually using Windows 10 Home which doesn't have Group Policy by default. Besides that adding editions also makes the config more complete I think.
 
Possibly. I tried that link and it looks like AdGuard blocked the page in Opera. Edit: also in Edge, no surprise.

View attachment 251887

Don't feel like messing w/AG right now but wanted to support your observations.
AdGuard with optimized filters doesn't block that page for me in Edge... 🤔
 
You know what it was on here, Gandalf_The_Grey? The EasyPrivacy block-list. When I unticked that and refreshed that MalwareTips page, the link opened right up in both Edge and Opera. Knew it had to be something.:)
Great find (y)
I use the optimized easy privacy blocklist and I don't have that block
For if you want easy privacy back...
An alternative would be AdGuard Tracking Protection Filter:
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top