Definitely!but the snow theme is very harsh on my eyes.![]()
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Definitely!but the snow theme is very harsh on my eyes.![]()
Just a small update, I've moved around a few things, I've increased the font size in a few places and some small color changes.@Jack Why does MT look so different now, what have you done?
Just kidding, new light theme looks great![]()
I like, the bigger the font the better I like it.Just a small update, I've moved around a few things, I've increased the font size in a few places and some small color changes.
I'm glad that you like the facelift and do let me know if you find any issues.
You can also change the font size by going to Account > Preferecens > Font size > Select the font size (by default it's set on Medium).I like, the bigger the font the better I like it.
I've forgot to add the sidebars there, it's now back on the page. Let me know if you find other things that need a change.I'm missing the side bar on the what's new page.
Now you see only the regular posts and no longer the profile posts.
Profile posts are now only visible on the main page.
Thanks @Jack Great work as always... I really like the changes.I've forgot to add the sidebars there, it's now back on the page. Let me know if you find other things that need a change.


Should be fixed now. Thanks!
I've done a few changes so that it can fit the logo with the Christmas hat.I like the new bigger top panel and the Christmas MT icon
Here a screenshot from mobile:
View attachment 251542
Hello @Local Host,
It's there to make things easier, if you want to start a new thread, you just click on it, an overlay will pop-up that shows all the forums. While for experienced forum users may not be needed for newbies this makes things a lot more easy.The new thread button should only be visible when we enter a category, and new posts button is pretty much a duplicate,
I've done a few changes to fix this, but do let me know if it happens again! Thanks!The editor menu is also not scalling properly in lower resolutions, this wasn't an issue before
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes